Instructions for Prospective Registration Centres.
Please follow the instructions below strictly to register your Cafe for
the UTME 2014 registration. Note that unless you register your centre
and it is approved, you cannot take part in the forthcoming registration of
candidates for the UTME
2014 registration exercise.
- If you have registered before,
please Click to complete Registration Process. This should be done
after you have made payment.
- For new registration, you are required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE of
N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only
- Visit the nearest Zenith Bank Plc and
pay the above fee into the Account (UTME12CYBER; Account No. 1012830959),
- You are required to register your Business name as a registration centre.
- You are also required to supply your payment (Teller) details.
- NOTE: You are required to attach your scanned Teller with the application. If the
Scanned Teller is NOT CLEAR, does not show the Teller Number or the supplied Teller Number does
NOT match that on the scanned teller, the registration shall be disapproved and
your payment forfeited.
- Make sure you specify a valid email address because your Access
Code shall be sent to you via this medium
- On submission of your centre registration form, an acknowledgment slip shall be
sent to your email, which contains your business Reference Number and other
- Upon confirmation of your payment, your Access Code shall be sent to you
via your email address. Confirmation takes three (3)
- The Access Code is Non-Tranferable, and you are liable
for all the transactions done with the Code
- JAMB has the right to withdraw the Code, if after inspection, it
that you provided any false information, possess inadequate facilities or engaged in
activities that contravene the registration guidelines, including overcharging
- Registration centres (Cafes) shall charge candidates a maximum of
Hundred Naira) only per candidate including full registration and printing of
two (2) copies of e-Registration Slip
- Note that it is the right of the candidate to report your office if you overcharge and
your Access Code may be withdrawn
- You can use one Access Code at one Point only. Note that the Code shall be
required to create account which shall be used to access the Registration portal