Instruction for Application.
Please follow the instructions below strictly to register your Cafe for
the UTME 2013 registration. Please note that unless you register your centre
and it is approved, you cannot take part in the forthcoming registration of
candidates for the UTME
2013 registration exercise.
If your Cafe was registered in the last Registration exercise, a new
Access Code shall be sent to you. No fee shall be required for this. Note
however that your fee paid for the last registration shall be used for this registration. Subsequently, a non
refundable fee shall be paid for the next registration exercise.
- If you are a first timer, you are expected to register your business name as a registration centre.
- You are required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE of
N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) Only
- Make sure you specify a valid email address because your Access Code
shall be sent to you via this medium.
- On submission of your centre registration form, an acknowledgment slip shall be
sent to your email, which contains your business Reference Number and other
- Print this slip, take it to the nearest Zenith Bank Plc and make payment
into Account (UTME12CYBER; Account No. 1012830959), specifying your reference number on the teller
- Scan your teller and send it by email to
- Upon confirmation of your payment, your Access Code shall be sent to you
via your email address. Confirmation takes three (3)
- The Access Code is Non-Tranferable, and you are liable for all the
transactions done with the Code.
- JAMB has the right to withdraw the Code, if after inspection discovered that
your office does not exist or your facilities are inadequate or you engage in
activities contrary to the conduct of the registration including overcharging of
candidates for registration
- Registration centres (Cafes) shall charge candidates a maximum of
Hundred Naira) only per candidate including full registration and printing of
two (2) copies of e-Registration Slip
- Note that candidate has the right to report your office if you overcharge and
your Access Code may be withdrawn and you also forfeit your caution fee
- You can use one Access Code at one Point only.Note that the Code shall be
required to create account which shall be used to access the portal.